Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

pietosis
Regular Boarder

pietosis

オンライン いいえ
レベル 2
登録日 2ヶ月前
レス数 3

1ヶ月前
Thanks to everyone who replied. I have a new question now. Since my order is delayed. My new question is how heavy are rubber keychain packs. My delayed pre order was a keychain 9 pack it hasn't come in yet. So how heavy are keychain pack typically. I was gonna ship it with sal reg but now I also ordered a pre owned figure that is automatically ems shipping. The figure weighs 2.4 kg by itself. Is it cheaper to combine the shipments or split the shipments and ship reg sal for the keychain. I live in North America if that helps with figuring out prices.
更新 1ヶ月前 #26728134

sebblu
Regular Boarder

sebblu

オンライン いいえ
レベル 11
登録日 3年前
レス数 1
居住地 The Deser...

1ヶ月前
pietosis (1ヶ月前) #26728134Thanks to everyone who replied. I have a new question now. Since my order is delayed. My new question is how heavy are rubber keychain packs. My delayed pre order was a keychain 9 pack it hasn't come in yet. So how heavy are keychain pack typically. I was gonna ship it with sal reg but now I also ordered a pre owned figure that is automatically ems shipping. The figure weighs 2.4 kg by itself. Is it cheaper to combine the shipments or split the shipments and ship reg sal for the keychain. I live in North America if that helps with figuring out prices.

Yeah, definitely combine with the figure. You'd probably be looking at least 1600Y for sal and probably won't even make a difference in the EMS box.

I would like to add that Aamiami has been bad about updating orders the last few months. I get a monthly order from them every month and they're usually right on top of updating postponed pre-orders (even ones that change with a few days left in month). But past two months I've had items that postponed early in the month and had to write them to get order split. I'll have to do same again as Persona straps (guess that's what your waiting on too?) is holding up my September order.
更新 1ヶ月前 #26790025

pietosis
Regular Boarder

pietosis

オンライン いいえ
レベル 2
登録日 2ヶ月前
レス数 3

1ヶ月前
sebblu (1ヶ月前) #26790025pietosis (1ヶ月前) #26728134Thanks to everyone who replied. I have a new question now. Since my order is delayed. My new question is how heavy are rubber keychain packs. My delayed pre order was a keychain 9 pack it hasn't come in yet. So how heavy are keychain pack typically. I was gonna ship it with sal reg but now I also ordered a pre owned figure that is automatically ems shipping. The figure weighs 2.4 kg by itself. Is it cheaper to combine the shipments or split the shipments and ship reg sal for the keychain. I live in North America if that helps with figuring out prices.

Yeah, definitely combine with the figure. You'd probably be looking at least 1600Y for sal and probably won't even make a difference in the EMS box.

I would like to add that Aamiami has been bad about updating orders the last few months. I get a monthly order from them every month and they're usually right on top of updating postponed pre-orders (even ones that change with a few days left in month). But past two months I've had items that postponed early in the month and had to write them to get order split. I'll have to do same again as Persona straps (guess that's what your waiting on too?) is holding up my September order.

yes am waiting for the persona straps too!

TeTe
Regular Boarder

TeTe

オンライン いいえ
レベル 13
登録日 5年前
レス数 182

1ヶ月前
Hi everyone. I really need some help here.

I have ordered tons of figures from amiami, but my latest order, which is a A/B condition figure, is heavily damaged. the amiami packaging box is flawless, no damaged at all. but the figure box inside the parcel box is extremely damaged, as if it got smashed by Negan from The Walking Dead. I don't know how did this happened, but I'm really sad now, since I have been waiting for this figure forever.

I paid this figure via paypal, and the shipping is insured. I would contact amiami now but I heard they don't do nothing to compensate you. should I escalate this to paypal claim?

I took photos of the figure box and the shipping parcel box. I also have proof this figure is A/B condition.

Thank you for your help. T.T

Shikaree
Regular Boarder

Shikaree

オンライン いいえ
レベル 10
登録日 5年前
レス数 85
居住地 United St...

1ヶ月前
TeTe (1ヶ月前) #27058073Hi everyone. I really need some help here.

I have ordered tons of figures from amiami, but my latest order, which is a A/B condition figure, is heavily damaged. the amiami packaging box is flawless, no damaged at all. but the figure box inside the parcel box is extremely damaged, as if it got smashed by Negan from The Walking Dead. I don't know how did this happened, but I'm really sad now, since I have been waiting for this figure forever.

I paid this figure via paypal, and the shipping is insured. I would contact amiami now but I heard they don't do nothing to compensate you. should I escalate this to paypal claim?

I took photos of the figure box and the shipping parcel box. I also have proof this figure is A/B condition.

EDIT: Ok... I guess this should be asked first: is the figure damaged? =P

It never hurts to contact the seller (AmiAmi) to see what their response is and what they will offer, if anything. So you should do that first, even if you don't expect anything.

If you do not suspect the damage came from shipping (the figure box is wrecked while the shipping box is fine), you should include that as part of your communication with AmiAmi. Remember that it's a person on the other end. (At least, I'm pretty sure, when emailing AmiAmi...) More often than not, case workers have some leeway in deciding what to do. Presenting a reasonable case increases your chances of getting a more favorable response.

If AmiAmi refuses to do anything but direct you to filing an insurance claim with post office... If you're in the U.S. their web site says you have to bring in everything including the shipping box to start a claim. I don't know what happens after that.

If you open a PayPal claim, the only outcome is return for refund. You will have to pay for return shipping and it has to be tracked. PayPal generally will not care about any of your pictures or info. Although, if it's your first time, being detailed, persistent, yet courteous could find you a sympathetic ear and a better option. You can also try calling (after opening a dispute) and giving them a story. Note that AmiAmi may close your account if you open a dispute.
更新 1ヶ月前 #27061083

TeTe
Regular Boarder

TeTe

オンライン いいえ
レベル 13
登録日 5年前
レス数 182

1ヶ月前
Shikaree (1ヶ月前) #27061083TeTe (1ヶ月前) #27058073Hi everyone. I really need some help here.

EDIT: Ok... I guess this should be asked first: is the figure damaged? =P

It never hurts to contact the seller (AmiAmi) to see what their response is and what they will offer, if anything. So you should do that first, even if you don't expect anything.

If you do not suspect the damage came from shipping (the figure box is wrecked while the shipping box is fine), you should include that as part of your communication with AmiAmi. Remember that it's a person on the other end. (At least, I'm pretty sure, when emailing AmiAmi...) More often than not, case workers have some leeway in deciding what to do. Presenting a reasonable case increases your chances of getting a more favorable response.

If AmiAmi refuses to do anything but direct you to filing an insurance claim with post office... If you're in the U.S. their web site says you have to bring in everything including the shipping box to start a claim. I don't know what happens after that.

If you open a PayPal claim, the only outcome is return for refund. You will have to pay for return shipping and it has to be tracked. PayPal generally will not care about any of your pictures or info. Although, if it's your first time, being detailed, persistent, yet courteous could find you a sympathetic ear and a better option. You can also try calling (after opening a dispute) and giving them a story. Note that AmiAmi may close your account if you open a dispute.

the figure is not broken. but the box is very damaged. I cannot even score this as A/C condition. to properly illustrate this is:

1) grab a A/B condition figure.
2) stomp on it twice.
3) put it in the parcel box.
4) ship it out.

it appears either the employees of amiami were doing this on purpose to screw with their boss or they labeled the figure wrong (A/C instead of A/B), in any case, I paid too much for a figure with this condition.....

I will contact them and send them photos first.

calias
Regular Boarder

calias

オンライン いいえ
レベル 10
登録日 2年前
レス数 66
居住地 Californi...

1ヶ月前
Are there some items that are only on the Japanese AmiAmi site and not the international one? Can't seem to find what I'm looking for in the English site.

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

オンライン いいえ
レベル 11
登録日 2年前
レス数 223

1ヶ月前
calias (1ヶ月前) #27187097Are there some items that are only on the Japanese AmiAmi site and not the international one? Can't seem to find what I'm looking for in the English site.
Yes, some items can have distribution restrictions, so they are not available in AmiAmi international site.
更新 1ヶ月前 #27187782

calias
Regular Boarder

calias

オンライン いいえ
レベル 10
登録日 2年前
レス数 66
居住地 Californi...

1ヶ月前
robert18 (1ヶ月前) #27187782calias (1ヶ月前) #27187097Are there some items that are only on the Japanese AmiAmi site and not the international one? Can't seem to find what I'm looking for in the English site.
Yes, some items can have distribution restrictions, so they are not available in AmiAmi international site.

Ah, that's a bummer

Thanks for your help!

Tiamat26
Regular Boarder

Tiamat26

オンライン いいえ
レベル 33
登録日 5年前
レス数 262
居住地 Canada

1ヶ月前
calias (1ヶ月前) #27190568robert18 (1ヶ月前) #27187782calias (1ヶ月前) #27187097Are there some items that are only on the Japanese AmiAmi site and not the international one? Can't seem to find what I'm looking for in the English site.

Ah, that's a bummer

Thanks for your help!

Having seen the comments do not forget that if it's something that you truly desire you can also ask a forwarding co. to get it for you in Japan and then send it along to you. It costs a little more but for the most part it's worth it if you want an item that bad. I have used 2 or 3 companies thus far and never had an issue. I also have a friend that was teaching in Japan and I once asked him to get me something and forward it to me and that also worked out fine.

= )

Tia
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/signature/Tiamat26.png

Emillia
Regular Boarder

Emillia

オンライン いいえ
レベル 10
登録日 1年前
レス数 66
居住地 Australia

1ヶ月前
Tiamat26 (1ヶ月前) #27195343calias (1ヶ月前) #27190568robert18 (1ヶ月前) #27187782calias (1ヶ月前) #27187097Are there some items that are only on the Japanese AmiAmi site and not the international one? Can't seem to find what I'm looking for in the English site.

Ah, that's a bummer

Thanks for your help!

Having seen the comments do not forget that if it's something that you truly desire you can also ask a forwarding co. to get it for you in Japan and then send it along to you. It costs a little more but for the most part it's worth it if you want an item that bad. I have used 2 or 3 companies thus far and never had an issue. I also have a friend that was teaching in Japan and I once asked him to get me something and forward it to me and that also worked out fine.

= )

Tia

This can work well of course, but to clarify for OP, from what I understand AmiAmi specifically takes a pretty dim view of forwarding or proxy buying, and generally refuses such orders. For things like that, Amazon Japan can be a good starting point, if they have the item for sale or preorder for a reasonable price. They don't care if they're sending to a forwarder or proxy.

lazymez
捨て駒だよね。。。
Very Important Boarder

lazymez

オンライン いいえ
レベル 20
登録日 8年前
レス数 111
居住地 Finland

1ヶ月前
Okay so I've had this insistent error on amiami since saturday and their maintenance didn't fix it.

An error has occurred.
Purchase process failed.
Please process your purchase again.
Go back to shopping cart

It happens every time I hit 'place order'. I've tried several browsers, different items, different shipping/payment methods but nothing changes.

I already contacted Amiami about it but they just asked me to try other browser;;
Damnit, just let me give you my money. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ︵ ┻━┻

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

オンライン はい
レベル 16
登録日 2年前
レス数 260
居住地 TX

1ヶ月前
Anyone know of AmiAmi would mind if I asked to delay a payment invoice a couple days? This one cause me in the middle of paychecks and while normally I would have the money saved a lot of things happened that caused me to be super tight on my budget right now. Usually when I ask Hobby Search I give them a day and they have no problem waiting for my payment. But with AmiAmi I don’t know.

Currently my invoice deadline is 10/26 and I literally just need it delayed one more day (10/27) cause that’s when I get paid next. Anyone know if AmiAmi would mind if I message them?
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

Milady-Alluca
Obnoxiously Wordy
Regular Boarder

Milady-Alluca

オンライン いいえ
レベル 20
登録日 5年前
レス数 1618
居住地 USA, NC

1ヶ月前
agentmozell (1ヶ月前) #27412521Anyone know of AmiAmi would mind if I asked to delay a payment invoice a couple days? This one cause me in the middle of paychecks and while normally I would have the money saved a lot of things happened that caused me to be super tight on my budget right now. Usually when I ask Hobby Search I give them a day and they have no problem waiting for my payment. But with AmiAmi I don’t know.

Currently my invoice deadline is 10/26 and I literally just need it delayed one more day (10/27) cause that’s when I get paid next. Anyone know if AmiAmi would mind if I message them?
Don't quote me but from a few years ago I think I remember reading someone has actually asked for extra time to pay an invoice and AmiAmi honored their request and things worked out fine. The worst they can say is just no and you risk losing your order (and maybe an account ban but who knows since they seem to sometimes allow a cancellation or two) but it'd probably be best to contact them ASAP so they have time to try and get to your contact submission on time!
My Splits & Feedback(mfc link)
Catching up on old and working through current split business!
Selling (mfc link)

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

オンライン はい
レベル 16
登録日 2年前
レス数 260
居住地 TX

1ヶ月前
Milady-Alluca (1ヶ月前) #27416110agentmozell (1ヶ月前) #27412521Anyone know of AmiAmi would mind if I asked to delay a payment invoice a couple days? This one cause me in the middle of paychecks and while normally I would have the money saved a lot of things happened that caused me to be super tight on my budget right now. Usually when I ask Hobby Search I give them a day and they have no problem waiting for my payment. But with AmiAmi I don’t know.

Don't quote me but from a few years ago I think I remember reading someone has actually asked for extra time to pay an invoice and AmiAmi honored their request and things worked out fine. The worst they can say is just no and you risk losing your order (and maybe an account ban but who knows since they seem to sometimes allow a cancellation or two) but it'd probably be best to contact them ASAP so they have time to try and get to your contact submission on time!

Thanks! I'll be sure to tell them that if they can't allow a small delay I'll still pay. I'll just have to use my credit card (weeps) This was not a good month for me. ;; I hope they'll allow it since its literally just a day.
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

Elise_Grimwald
Regular Boarder

Elise_Grimwald

オンライン いいえ
レベル 9
登録日 2年前
レス数 69

1ヶ月前
I have a question about how to combine my orders, and what shipping method to use.
December is a horrible month for me, since they seem to have released a lot I wanted at once.
I have like 4 orders right now, one with a scale figure, one with a scale and a wallscroll, one with a nendo, and one order with several phone strap and keychain boxes, a nendoroid, a phone holder figure, and a lot of keychains/straps/can badges.. between 10-15.
Since they are all high cost, I am afraid of them getting lost, because December can be a black hole and take until Feb to get me my stuff or it might never come, but I am also afraid of customs fees if I go ems.
How should I combine those orders? Do I move the scales together, and separate the wall scroll (can those even be combined??)? Do I combine the scales with the nendo, phone holder figure, and merch? The one nendo cannot be combined with the keychains, some are late December, and the nendo is Santa Lily Jeanne.. so yeah. D:. Has to be Christmas.
If I combine the scales with the merch and 2 other figures, am I looking at a super high shipping cost if I go ems, like way higher than if I did them separately? Amd am I super likely to get hit by customs?
Or should I leave the orders alone, and risk rSal? Or should I just leave the scales alone, ship them by ems individually, and ship the merch/figures order Rsal? I am mostly afraid of the orders getting lost than anything else.

I also have an order next month, and am aware November is also a black hole. That one I think is a lot of merch again, with one figure, maybe 2, and a shirt. Should that one go ems because of getting lost again and it's high value, or am I safe with REG SAL?

For ems, I am aware it is expensive, and figure it's gonna be like $50-$60 to ship the scales. Is it gonna be worse than that?
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/signature/Elise_Grimwald.png

CrazyBilkes
Regular Boarder

CrazyBilkes

オンライン いいえ
レベル 8
登録日 1年前
レス数 21

1ヶ月前
So I originally had several figures on preorder for October so I could have them all ship together for one cost, but now all of them have been delayed except for one Nendoroid. Is there anything I can do to avoid having such a small shipment go out this month? How much would the shipping be for just one Nendo?

victorviper
Regular Boarder

victorviper

オンライン いいえ
レベル 30
登録日 5年前
レス数 124
居住地 USA

1ヶ月前
CrazyBilkes (1ヶ月前) #27456168So I originally had several figures on preorder for October so I could have them all ship together for one cost, but now all of them have been delayed except for one Nendoroid. Is there anything I can do to avoid having such a small shipment go out this month? How much would the shipping be for just one Nendo?

Unfortunately, no. Once all items in any order are in stock, AmiAmi will send a payment request and set a payment deadline. Sometimes it takes them a while to split off delayed items, and so that might buy you a week, but they will eventually do so.

DuckerZ
Regular Boarder

DuckerZ

オンライン いいえ
レベル 4
登録日 2ヶ月前
レス数 1
居住地 Lithuania

1ヶ月前
lazymez (1ヶ月前) #27241604Okay so I've had this insistent error on amiami since saturday and their maintenance didn't fix it.

An error has occurred.
Purchase process failed.
Please process your purchase again.
Go back to shopping cart

It happens every time I hit 'place order'. I've tried several browsers, different items, different shipping/payment methods but nothing changes.

I already contacted Amiami about it but they just asked me to try other browser;;
Damnit, just let me give you my money. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ︵ ┻━┻

I had this happen to me too. Turns out, I tried ordering an item that cannot be shipped to my region (Europe). So maybe try checking that as well?

redwing7394
Regular Boarder

redwing7394

オンライン いいえ
レベル 6
登録日 2年前
レス数 11

1ヶ月前
I wonder if anyone can help clarify this. If I purchase something using the amiami points, will amiami states the total original price or new price after point deduction in the shipping notice?

« 前ページ   1 93 94 95 96 97 98 99   次ページ »

上 ↑

議論に参加するためにクラブに参加しましょう。