- WindsorSeven submitted a comment on [アイテム #748795] Yuugen - Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica - Doujinshi - Art Book - Magi (Caslton)
- victorviper submitted a comment on [記事 #40840] Halloween-chan is here - NOSTALGIA DRIVE
There are a lot better Halloween figures these days, but at the time, Halloween-chan may have been a good choice for fans of the holiday.
Even though there are better Halloween figures out there, the fact that Halloween-chan was (and is!) so inexpensive makes her a decent option for a Halloween display. I got mine from AmiAmi a while back for only 1000 yen.
It hadn't dawned on me that there are pretty much no non-fanservice figures of Tessa out there save for the Bome one, but you're correct! However, it seems to me that the Tessa/Kaname pair is one of the tougher Bome offerings to find nowadays.
- sereine submitted a comment on [アイテム #740179] Banana Fish - Ash Lynx - Okumura Eiji - ARTFX J - 1/8 (Kotobukiya)
- Luka submitted a comment on [記事 #40848] What to do when buying a figure and it arrives broken
I know the seller well and her packaging is always good, no one has ever had a problem with her either or I think so at least.
I'd say try to repair it yourself or buy another copy if it's really bothering you, but the same thing might happen again since its FOTS after all.If it arrives broken when it previously wasn't it isn't the seller's fault, it's just the fault of FOTS and the company that shipped it.
Well I'm not blaming her at all it was packed well (though I think bubble wrap around those hair pieces may have saved them). She shipped it promptly and communicated great. Overall was a good experience. But I did buy an undamaged figure and it did not arrive in the same condition. Buyer shouldn't be responsible for receiving a damaged item and just dealing with it but that's just my own opinion.
- Jasurim submitted a comment on [アイテム #549502] Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Rem - B-style - 1/4 - Bunny ver. (FREEing)Mine comes from the Japanese warehouse though and they usually release at the same time. Ahh well. American retailers usually wait longer to get shipments from japan (ex: 1 month). That's why buying from AmiAmi or other Japanese shops ensures you get in the same release week [depending on your shipping method obviously].
- MillyParis submitted a comment on [記事 #40848] What to do when buying a figure and it arrives brokenI just wanted some advice on it because the situation is a bit weird. I don't want to sound selfish or entitled seeing as people who purchased this Kanna from Big stores received theirs broken with no compensation. Which is why I feel a bit weird about this whole situation... like I'm not being fair. I didn't receive the item as it was described though which is my concern. As a seller myself on Ebay, I always give partial refunds if items arrive damaged (as it's my responsibility to pack it to where it arrives safely) or even if they aren't happy with it I try to compensate. I am a little disappointed overall that she's broken, Just sucks :[!
Again, I will gladly partial refund or refund and have it sent back to me. I PM'd before I commented.