- LeynaSept submitted a comment on [アイテム #761427] Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Kobayashi - 1/6 - School Swimsuit ver. (FOTS Japan)
- I'm think it's ITEM #464700? Solaris has him up for $250 and their prices are always pretty reasonable. Of course, some of the really old ones might be that expensive nowadays as well.
EDIT: Whoops, I'm a bit tired and thought the question was "What is the most expensive nendo" haha~ Boy I wish I had Elias.
- CloudFoxstar submitted a comment on [アイテム #137506] Axanael - Sonico - Premium Figure (Break)
- moonstarfc submitted a comment on [アイテム #27602] Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - 1/8 - Love is War ver. DX (Good Smile Company)
Please, write than what they say, just for info!Oh, wow! It looks even worse than in my case. Peg looks fine, but the hole in the head is definitely irregularly shaped around the edge. This does not fix so simple I think. If you only try to heat, but, as you said, it is better to write to them first. Leave a hairdryer as a last resort. Hope they help you!
Thanks, I wrote to them on the english GSC site, hopefully that was the right place (although Nippon Yasan is a japanese shop). Hopefully they will be able to do something. I think I will stick to buying only from GSC partner shops or GSC's site from now on regardless, just in case I get a figure like this again.
You happen to know when the Gantz:O - Shimohira Reika - Premium Masterline - 1/4 - White Version (Prime 1 Studio) figure is supposed to release?Thanks for posting all the Premium 1 Studio stuff.
That's a good question, though I don't know Prime 1's pre-order schedules as they keep that information very tight.
On Reika's coming soon page, you can subscribe for notifications using the link at the bottom:
You'll get a notification via email as soon as she's made available to order. I'll also be updating the page on MFC if I see any news.
- SapphireSnail submitted a comment on [アイテム #809431] Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Rem - T-shirt Swimsuit ver. (Taito)