• Chloe-tsundereThe louise otakuRegular Boarder
    Chloe-tsundere
    • いいえ
    • 7年前
    • netherlands
    8ヶ月前
    Hi all

Feel free to link or mention your fav(s) here

Mine is mistral nereis from the shining series!

ITEM #124988
  • LilieRegular Boarder
    Lilie
    • いいえ
    • 1年前
    • Belgium
    8ヶ月前
    I had a lot of fun putting: ITEM #41217 together ^^

I might get the rest of the brs puzzles too... someday: ITEM #41181 ITEM #41216
    Chloe-tsundere
    • いいえ
    • 7年前
    • netherlands
    7ヶ月前
    Lilie (8ヶ月前) #21404507I had a lot of fun putting: ITEM #41217 together ^^

Those look good! And 1000 pieces as well :)

If in luck you might find it on hlj or mandarake. Hlj could backorder unless its discontinued.. then it is a lost case :( hope you find the other 2!! I got some haruhi jigsaws.. cant wait to finish the yuki one, already finished the wedding trio
  • ZyopRegular Boarder
    Zyop
    • いいえ
    • 7ヶ月前
    7ヶ月前
    One Piece!
  • LilieRegular Boarder
    Lilie
    • いいえ
    • 1年前
    • Belgium
    7ヶ月前 • 更新 7ヶ月前
    Chloe-tsundere (7ヶ月前) #21477277Lilie (8ヶ月前) #21404507I had a lot of fun putting: ITEM #41217 together ^^

If in luck you might find it on hlj or mandarake. Hlj could backorder unless its discontinued.. then it is a lost case :( hope you find the other 2!! I got some haruhi jigsaws.. cant wait to finish the yuki one, already finished the wedding trio
    I could get them from auction sites, but they are quite expensive now. They do pop up on mandarake every now n then so i might wait and get them from there. Also i like to frame my puzzles which is a lot of work and needs custom frame to be made :( but it's totally worth it to frame them!
    Chloe-tsundere
    • いいえ
    • 7年前
    • netherlands
    7ヶ月前 • 更新 7ヶ月前
    Lilie (7ヶ月前) #21630855Chloe-tsundere (7ヶ月前) #21477277Lilie (8ヶ月前) #21404507I had a lot of fun putting: ITEM #41217 together ^^

I could get them from auction sites, but they are quite expensive now. They do pop up on mandarake every now n then so i might wait and get them from there. Also i like to frame my puzzles which is a lot of work and needs custom frame to be made :( but it's totally worth it to frame them!

I framed mine too , 2 of em at least. And no need for custom frames or hassle.. it is sold online :) here in a dutch shop but pretty sure other countries have it too or ebay :)
    Mine i could shove on the glass and then quickly pit the frame on and done :)
    Actually.. didnt even need to glue them either which i prefer cause if i do wish to make it again I can..

Yeah i'd say definitly wait and dont overspend :)
  • samkaizokuRegular Boarder
    samkaizoku
    • いいえ
    • 3年前
    7ヶ月前
    Zyop (7ヶ月前) #21609650One Piece!
    Motion carried!

I think I wanna buy this ITEM #524100

I also want to buy one of those 2 ITEM #150193 or ITEM #349936

Besides the number of pieces (which are pretty intimidating for me lol) I am not sure how much different they are from one another. You have any idea?
    Chloe-tsundere
    • いいえ
    • 7年前
    • netherlands
    7ヶ月前
    samkaizoku (7ヶ月前) #22080257Zyop (7ヶ月前) #21609650One Piece!
    Motion carried!

I think I wanna buy this ITEM #524100

I also want to buy one of those 2 ITEM #150193 or ITEM #349936

Besides the number of pieces (which are pretty intimidating for me lol) I am not sure how much different they are from one another. You have any idea?

The mosaic type jigsaws are tough but so much fun and feel satisfying after youre finished :)

Im no OP fan but i'd say go for that one
  • レス数:8
  • 議論に参加するためにクラブに参加しましょう。