Bargains / Sales / CouponsSelling entire collection.

• piratestyle
    piratestyleRegular Boarder • lv18
    Offlineレス数:30
    2ヶ月前
    As the title implies, I'm going through some traumatic life experiences and I just need to get out of my home so I'm selling everything to put a down payment on a house. Check out my profile and pm me if you're interested. I'm more interested in selling in bulk as I don't have 200 individual boxes for all of them so the more you buy at once the better discount I can give you! Otherwise you're looking at market prices.
  • piratestyle
    2ヶ月前
    Hi guys I've finally updated everything I'm selling in this spreadsheet with price, condition and shipping estimates as well as bundle offers.

docs.google.com...

Check out my discord for pics and to ask if you need more pics
    discord.gg/HukX...
  • piratestyle
    1ヶ月前
    Updated 7/30

Selling my entire collection, all the items still remaining updated price drops as of 7/30. US Shipping only. Before you ask yes they all have their boxes, I took a picture of boxes and the figure but far too many to post one of each, inquire.

Here is a spreadsheet with all prices and stock. Check this first before you ask me how much something costs. Shipping ranges from 10$ to NY/NJ/CT area to 30-40$ for large figures going to the west coast CA/WA/etc.
    docs.google.com...

Here is my discord with complete gallery of all items for sale and if you wish to reach me for more pics/details you can reach me through FB or discord.
    discord.gg/T2FG...
  • 議論に参加するためにクラブに参加しましょう。
  • レス数:3
Japan Hobby Store

Bargains / Sales / Coupons67