Nopan Nirvana[Poll] What is the best nopan method for figures?

• vgadict
    vgadictRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offlineレス数:110

What is the best nopan method for figures?

32%Cast off (e.g. the panties are removable)
    16%Swappable parts (e.g. figure has multiple body parts allowing display with or without panties)
    47%Both of the above (e.g. panties are removable, and figure also has multiple body parts)
    5%None of the above (e.g. the figure doesn't have any panties at all!)
    19票
    1ヶ月前
    Among the various adult figures, there are a few different ways to achieve nopan display such as cast off and/or swappable body parts. In some cases, the figures don't even wear panties. Which is the best option?
  • arparso
    arparsoRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offlineレス数:26
    1ヶ月前
    I usually prefer swappable body parts, because they look more realistic - removable panties always look too thick, almost like diapers. It's also frustrating to put them on.

Swappable body parts only work for some figures, though, or they'll leave a visible gap somewhere. They might also increase the price of the figure as well as the weight and size of the box (affecting shipping costs). Sooo, it's a tradeoff.
  • Ardour
    ArdourRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offlineレス数:10
    1ヶ月前
    arparso1ヶ月前#81208759I usually prefer swappable body parts, because they look more realistic - removable panties always look too thick, almost like diapers. It's also frustrating to put them on.

I'm sort of the opposite - I feel like removable panties are preferable in that they're usually easy to remove, and it's less of a nuisance to store them. I don't display anything with panties on, though, and I get the complaint that they kinda look bad.
  • arparso
    arparsoRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offlineレス数:26
    1ヶ月前
    Ardour1ヶ月前#81209558I'm sort of the opposite - I feel like removable panties are preferable in that they're usually easy to remove, and it's less of a nuisance to store them. I don't display anything with panties on, though, and I get the complaint that they kinda look bad.
    To be honest, that's a very valid point. I display 99% of my figures fully cast-off as well and storing removable panties is indefinitely easier than storing (sometimes huge) body parts. I just viewed it from a more universal perspective - e.g. if there is a clothed option for the figure, then it should look equally as good as the cast-off version... and that's hard to do with thick and cheap-looking removable panties.
  • vgadict
    vgadictRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offlineレス数:110
    1ヶ月前 • 更新 1ヶ月前
    arparso1ヶ月前#81208759I usually prefer swappable body parts, because they look more realistic - removable panties always look too thick, almost like diapers. It's also frustrating to put them on.
    Swappable body parts only work for some figures, though, or they'll leave a visible gap somewhere. They might also increase the price of the figure as well as the weight and size of the box (affecting shipping costs). Sooo, it's a tradeoff.

The thick panties issue can definitely be a problem, but there are some figures where it's much less noticeable. The bigger problem I have with cast off panties is how fragile they can sometimes be. The tabs or narrow points can break while attempting to remove or refasten them.

Most figures I've seen that have swappable parts tend to have outfits and poses that help to make any joints or seams less noticeable. The result can look really good and add more variety, but I agree that it will add cost to do it that way. There's also the risk of the extra parts getting lost, which could significantly hurt resale value if a collector ever wants to downsize their collection.

Figures that allow both are somewhat rare, but they can offer a wider set of display options. An example is ITEM #209601 which can be displayed with panties on, panties off via cast off, or the lower body part can be swapped out for an even lewder display.
  • 議論に参加するためにクラブに参加しましょう。
  • レス数:5