Bootleg FindersAre any of these my hero academia bootleg?

• Nefere
    NefereRegular Boarder • lv17
    Offlineレス数:83
    1ヶ月前
    Jsami1ヶ月前#81513036just a heads up this will be a long list so i apologize for that.
    *snip*
    The quick way to check if a seller offers a legit figure is to determine if they "dares" to reveal a manufacturer. Most BHA prize figures are made by Banpresto.

I didn't check all of the list, but offers by cottonholts, toyzany1979, gilathermo and jaha6706 seems to be the ones with legit figures.
  • Jasurim
    JasurimRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offlineレス数:19
    1ヶ月前
    It's hard to tell on Ebay, especially with prize figures. But like the other guy said, be on the look out for ones that actually have the name of who the figure is made by in the description. They're more likely to be authentic. Also another idea is to go into their profile and see what other stuff they're selling. Sometimes they're selling more obvious bootlegs.

Just going off a quick look, the ones I went through that look a bit dodge to me are hxwholesale, toy-bit and 1to3shop-store
  • Jsami
    JsamiRegular Boarder • lv4
    Offlineレス数:14
    1ヶ月前
    Jasurim1ヶ月前#81525926It's hard to tell on Ebay, especially with prize figures. But like the other guy said, be on the look out for ones that actually have the name of who the figure is made by in the description. They're more likely to be authentic. Also another idea is to go into their profile and see what other stuff they're selling. Sometimes they're selling more obvious bootlegs.
    Just going off a quick look, the ones I went through that look a bit dodge to me are hxwholesale, toy-bit and 1to3shop-store

i think you maybe right about hxwholesale and toy-bit because both of them had china as the manufacture and not to sound racist or anything, but i was told not to trust the seller if that is the case also on the review for hxwholesale someone said that one of the figures he or she is selling was fake, but i am not sure about 1to3shop-store
  • Jasurim
    JasurimRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offlineレス数:19
    1ヶ月前
    Jsami1ヶ月前#81603651i think you maybe right about hxwholesale and toy-bit because both of them had china as the manufacture and not to sound racist or anything, but i was told not to trust the seller if that is the case also on the review for hxwholesale someone said that one of the figures he or she is selling was fake, but i am not sure about 1to3shop-storeYeah, I wasn't 100% about 1to3shop-store. Some of their listings look better than others, but they still looked off imo. Then you look closer and they're selling things like www.ebay.com/it...
    www.ebay.com/it...
    If they're selling one bootleg, they're likely selling more.
  • 議論に参加するためにクラブに参加しましょう。
  • レス数:5