• ♥ Abyss of farplane, Spain
    9年前
    Heeeh...I want to see your rooms ^^

There is one little part of mines:
    My upper bookshelf PICTURE #6457
    one of the shelves of my bookshelf PICTURE #5035
    my bed with my tray PICTURE #3366
    and my ikea's shelf (also known as nendo headquarters) PICTURE #2835
    But soon I'll move to another house...so...there will be new room for my figures&nendos!
  • MarshmallowpieVery Important Boarder
    Marshmallowpie
    • いいえ
    • 10年前
    • nova scotia
    9年前
    It's changed a bit since then, since I added the glass shelf, but here was my post for Otacool.

www.figure.fm/p...

It's kind of funny to see my desk without the fake-tolf beside it... also the number of boxes in my closet, there are more now. :P
  • StringedRegular Boarder
    Stringed
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • United States of America
    8年前
    Mine can all be seen in this photobucket album here: s840.photobucke...
    Hey baby, wanna see my Noble Phantasm?
  • timelord_scienceRegular Boarder
    timelord_science
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    8年前
    My room just has a bunch of game posters on the wall. >:

My living room is where all my figures are located. D:
  • SilverLynxyRegular Boarder
    SilverLynxy
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Canada
    8年前
    StringedMine can all be seen in this photobucket album here: s840.photobucke...Your poster of Quatre made me smile. ^_^

My own room needs an intense cleaning before I can even begin to take pics of it. XD
  • StringedRegular Boarder
    Stringed
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    8年前
    SilverLynxyStringedMine can all be seen in this photobucket album here: s840.photobucke...Your poster of Quatre made me smile. ^_^

My own room needs an intense cleaning before I can even begin to take pics of it. XD

I like it quite a bit, too. I never got way into Gundam Wing, though. I saw some random episodes and Endless Waltz and read the manga. /fail.

My room will be undergoing some changes, though, especially in wall decorations. I have a bunch of Megami posters and the pages of the Hetalia 2010 calendar to hang up, as well as a new wallscroll, so obviously some of the current stuff will have to go down. I also plan on getting a better bookshelf for my manga.

I look forward to seeing yours once you get it nice and clean!
    Hey baby, wanna see my Noble Phantasm?
  • SilverLynxyRegular Boarder
    SilverLynxy
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Canada
    8年前
    StringedI like it quite a bit, too. I never got way into Gundam Wing, though. I saw some random episodes and Endless Waltz and read the manga. /fail.

My room will be undergoing some changes, though, especially in wall decorations. I have a bunch of Megami posters and the pages of the Hetalia 2010 calendar to hang up, as well as a new wallscroll, so obviously some of the current stuff will have to go down. I also plan on getting a better bookshelf for my manga.

I look forward to seeing yours once you get it nice and clean!

Gundam Wing and Card Captor Sakura were the first anime series which got me hooked into anime, so they'll always have a special place in my heart. ^_^
  • C221Regular Boarder
    C221
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Connecticut, USA
    8年前
    image/C22112639...
    It's just my dorm room, anyway.
    http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/C2215/Picture3-1-1.png
  • Aya-KunVery Important Boarder
    Aya-Kun
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • United Kingdom
    8年前
    here is my room currently i just took the pics a min ago, ive got some figures on the way so ill prob have to have a move around =)

img688.imagesha...
  • Singer_YunaAll along the Watchtower ♪Moderator
    Singer_Yuna
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • ♥ Abyss of farplane, Spain
    8年前 • 更新 8年前
    Aya-Kunhere is my room currently i just took the pics a min ago, ive got some figures on the way so ill prob have to have a move around =)

img688.imagesha...

Wao nice one!
  • Aya-KunVery Important Boarder
    Aya-Kun
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • United Kingdom
    8年前
    Singer_YunaAya-Kunhere is my room currently i just took the pics a min ago, ive got some figures on the way so ill prob have to have a move around =)

img688.imagesha...

Wao nice one!

hehe thanks the shelves with figures on have changed a bit now, no more tiggers on the top shelf its figures now =)
  • archangeliRegular Boarder
    archangeli
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Canada
    8年前
    I share the master bedroom in our house with my boyfriend and it's where I spend the most time.

We have a corner desk unit with 2 computers (and sometimes my laptop) set up so that we can each surf, watch anime and what not and not get in each other's way (we don't share computers well! LOL)

Since we both spend most of our time down here, it made sense to have our figure collection down here so that we can admire it ^__^" I've got 10 Ikea DETOLF cases, with my plushies and large Gloomy Bear sitting along the top.
  • NyxRegular Boarder
    Nyx
    • いいえ
    • 10年前
    • New York
    8年前
    Mine's a bit messy but I took some pictures anyway lol. I share this room with my bf.

Bed + my bf's computer and 2nd 360 farm5.static.fl...
    Collection + doorway leading to crawlspace farm3.static.fl...
    Collection + my dresser on the right farm3.static.fl...
    Our gaming/TV/my computer area lol farm5.static.fl...
    My figma/Nendos + DVDs farm5.static.fl...
    DVDs/Games + Game systems and etc farm5.static.fl...
    Our couch farm5.static.fl...

I sort of want to put shelves up so the walls aren't so bare but we might be moving out in another few months so I don't want to waste my time lol.
    http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg171/figurenews/tsukiboardsig.jpg
  • C221Regular Boarder
    C221
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Connecticut, USA
    8年前
    My room at home!
    image/C22112705...
    image/C22112705...
    Bad pictures taken with my phone, sorry~
  • drowranger☆keelerleah☆Very Important Boarder
    drowranger
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Canada
    8年前
    My room (or parts of it) currently: (my bed, and yes that is a chicken quilt XD ) PICTURE #73487
    (My workplace that's apart of my room): PICTURE #73490

Yes, as you can all tell, I am a big bleach fan. ^^
  • mewiRegular Boarder
    mewi
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    8年前
    My computer lol cause I didn't take pictures of my room, still a work in progress since I just moved into it XD i159.photobucke...
    http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/mewimi/signature/use/mewisignature.png
  • C221Regular Boarder
    C221
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Connecticut, USA
    7年前
    image/C22112930...

My new ridiculously girly room, enjoy.
  • mewiRegular Boarder
    mewi
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    7年前
    Love your room! It reminds me of my room although yours is a bit smaller it seems and you hav epink wallishness. Mine is only yellow XD but I have glowing stars! They rock my socks! :3 my computer kind of makes it look like an office area sometimes though XD but I try to put as much anime around here as I possibly can ;3
  • C221Regular Boarder
    C221
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Connecticut, USA
    7年前
    Wish I could see better pictures! Sounds cute.

And oh my gosh, are there any Nanako figures you DON'T own? I'm pretty envious.
  • mewiRegular Boarder
    mewi
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    7年前 • 更新 7年前
    Oh yesh, i'll show you once I get my new TV ^^ at the end of the month. A number of things have changed in my room, including a nice corner desk for my multiple monitors and such ^^ 72 inches on each side <3

Edit: Oh my nanako figures hmm... go to mewimi.blogspot... and you'll see how my Nanako collection is going :3 I'm only missing two figures ( and one that im pretty sure was a one time custom that ... is privately owned XD )
  • レス数:27
  • 議論に参加するためにクラブに参加しましょう。