ホームフォーラムThread #925

Ui Hirasawa fan club!Reasons for Liking Ui?

レス数:21

• レス数:21
  • spasepeepole026Regular Boarder
    spasepeepole026
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • United States of America
    8年前 • 更新 8年前
    We all joined the club because we're fans of Ui, so what are some of your favorite things about her?

I like her because she's a calmer version of Yui, because she's kind, and of course because she's adorable :)

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/k-on/images/4/4c/Ui.jpg
    Tea, anyone?
    5 6 4 3
  • superchanRegular Boarder
    superchan
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • Belgium
    8年前
    because she is the perfect sister.
    it does not excise in real life :)
    spasepeepole026
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    8年前
    superchanbecause she is the perfect sister.
    it does not excise in real life :)

Haha. That's for sure. Perfect sisters are only the ones you don't have.
    5 6 4 3
  • itachi377Regular Boarder
    itachi377
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    8年前
    Because she will have a much better body than Yui. ;) And she can do all sorts of house chores and is really smart.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/New_York_Kid/K-Onsignature-1.jpg
    superchan
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • Belgium
    8年前
    itachi377Because she will have a much better body than Yui. ;) And she can do all sorts of house chores and is really smart.

lol Ui should wear a maid costume :p
  • kilaniSayaka RankPuella Magi
    kilani
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    8年前
    What's not to like about Ui?

Well, we don't know much about her, but I love how she supports her sister. I think she would make the best wife, family member, or friend :D She is just wonderful!
    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N8qnyiXA8bQ/T5j5J8_2h5I/AAAAAAAACOo/GkYMx2PBlrE/s365/hanekawa_01_websnap16p.gifhttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6wUxtdQRF7s/T6XnI1JllMI/AAAAAAAACRU/8z9j-nQXegs/s400/hanekawa_02d.gifhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Ek8D9dEqt_4/T5mFnKWLOtI/AAAAAAAACPQ/l02cExv9aHc/s150/hanekawa_03.gif
  • AmishpriestRegular Boarder
    Amishpriest
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    8年前
    kilaniWhat's not to like about Ui?

Well, we don't know much about her, but I love how she supports her sister. I think she would make the best wife, family member, or friend :D She is just wonderful!

This. I really love how supportive of Yui she is, even to the point of View spoilerHide spoilertrying to fill in for her in the band when she was sick.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/amishpriest/sign.png
  • SilverLynxyRegular Boarder
    SilverLynxy
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • Canada
    8年前
    Because Yui kind of reminds me of myself and Ui reminds me of my little sister. I'm the lazy, clumsy one and she's the responsible one...

To be honest though, the sister relationship that is DEAD ON for us is Kana and Chiaki from Minami-ke.
    spasepeepole026
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    8年前
    SilverLynxyBecause Yui kind of reminds me of myself and Ui reminds me of my little sister. I'm the lazy, clumsy one and she's the responsible one...

To be honest though, the sister relationship that is DEAD ON for us is Kana and Chiaki from Minami-ke.

That's pretty cool. You're lucky to have someone so supportive around you :)

No relationships between characters of any series matches any of the ones I have with others. I always thought it'd be cool to see how I act in third person.
    5 6 4 3
  • mangasus90
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • Viet Nam- HCMC
    8年前 • 更新 8年前
    shes simply just so adorable ^__^. I always love to have a sister like that ^__^. And really like to collect her figure if those companies decide to make in the future too ^__^
  • noctyrnRegular Boarder
    noctyrn
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    8年前
    I like Ui because she supports Yui who supports Azunyan. :D (Yui supports Azunyan with hugs/glomps)

Ui really is the perfect sister though!
  • SilverLynxyRegular Boarder
    SilverLynxy
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • Canada
    8年前
    spasepeepole026

No relationships between characters of any series matches any of the ones I have with others. I always thought it'd be cool to see how I act in third person.

*Chuckles* She's not AS supportive as Ui. Like I said before, our relationship really is more like Kana and Chiaki, but there are certain aspects of Yui and Ui that we have. It's actually pretty neat since my sister and I sit side by side to watch anime and we can pause, turn to each other, and giggle because we totally see ourselves in the characters we're watching.
    spasepeepole026
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    8年前
    SilverLynxyspasepeepole026

*Chuckles* She's not AS supportive as Ui. Like I said before, our relationship really is more like Kana and Chiaki, but there are certain aspects of Yui and Ui that we have. It's actually pretty neat since my sister and I sit side by side to watch anime and we can pause, turn to each other, and giggle because we totally see ourselves in the characters we're watching.

That makes me a little jealous. My sister and I share a much different relationship, and she hates anime altogether, so there's no way we'd ever watch it together. You're very lucky :)
    5 6 4 3
  • HaruhiismVery Important Boarder
    Haruhiism
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    8年前
    Hmmm, not sure why I love Ui so much. I guess because she's well-mannered, cheerful, and supportive of her sister. With her obsession with her sister, it makes her seem to almost have a hidden yandere side to her that no one knows about. Although as the series progresses, at first I think it's cute that she acts like a servant to Yui but Yui doesn't seem to appreciate everything Ui does for her and takes her for granted. For example the Christmas ep in season one, Yui agrees to a party at her house and says that Ui will make the food even without at least calling her first to check her plans or what not. She gets home and tells Ui that "she's counting on her for the cooking". Kinda seems messed up to Yui to do that to her little sister to me.
    superchan
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • Belgium
    8年前
    Ui is like that girl of " Shuffle " orange hair girl ...
  • bethykinsRegular Boarder
    bethykins
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Southampton
    8年前
    superchanUi is like that girl of " Shuffle " orange hair girl ...

^___^ Kaede!!!

not completely though, as Kaede was trying to repay Ren, Ui is just really kind ^___^!!
  • Shiddo一匹狼Ghost
    Shiddo
    • いいえ
    • 10年前
    • Prague, Czech Republic
    8年前
    bethykinssuperchanUi is like that girl of " Shuffle " orange hair girl ...

^___^ Kaede!!!

not completely though, as Kaede was trying to repay Ren, Ui is just really kind ^___^!!

Tss tss tss... You never know which good-good-nice-girl has yandere lurking deep inside of her! ^^
    http://sapphire-maples.com/stuff/tsuki/stuff/ui.jpg
    http://sapphire-maples.com/stuff/tsuki/sig/yune.png
    superchan
    • いいえ
    • 9年前
    • Belgium
    8年前 • 更新 8年前
    possible spoil some season 2 episodes.

View spoilerHide spoilerbut she want to take same profession like her sister :p
    i don't want know what will happen if Yui get married or something ??
  • bethykinsRegular Boarder
    bethykins
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Southampton
    8年前
    Ui figma is up on mandarake :)

ekizo.mandarake...
  • David_McnabRegular Boarder
    David_Mcnab
    • いいえ
    • 8年前
    • Australia
    8年前
    Sorry for bumping this up, but we need more action here, so I thought I would list what attracts me to Ui, right here:

Dependable
    Reliable
    Cute and sexy
    Supportive
    Talented
    Punctual
    Imaginative
    Intelligent
    Friendly
    Honest
    Modest
    Serious
    Still with a sense of humour

That should be enough for the list, at least for now! You can possibly tell that I am a bit crazy over her, but she's just so adorable! Can't get enough! ^_^
  • レス数:21
  • 議論に参加するためにクラブに参加しましょう。